MIT is a purely software solution of current needs of all subjects (enterprises, corporations, businesses,
educational institutions, governmental institutions, etc.) for automatic, proactive provision of information
about events in their scope (organized events, lectures, training, advertising, offers, events, news, etc.).
Technically, it is software application running on the web and database servers of some provider, independent
of technical details of the specifically used HW (hardware).
Application server takes care of (ensures) automation, standardization, and facilitate the work of all
groups involved in the transfer of information between the provider (institution) and the applicant/user/consumer
(other institutions, students, customers, media, etc.):
- Managing employee of the provider - has assurance that its staff (editors, teachers, lecturers,
marketers, service providers [photo, audio, multimedia]) effortlessly and without mistakes comply with
corporate culture (=graphic appearance of any materials produced and published). He gets the ability
to easily control (tasking) and check the work of all subordinates (editors).
- Editor of the provider - Editors, ie personnel entrusted with the organization of information (teachers,
Press Office, etc.) can very easily publish any new information in nearly format used today (that is, for
example: texts, documents, pictures, photographs, A / V records, rich-media records, etc.).
They can rest assured that:
- All information will be automatically published exactly in the format (layout, location), defined precisely in advance.
- Only selected users will get access to the selected information, according to the type of information, format of the data and other criteria.
- That these users will be automatically informed of all new information, in a way that both sides can choose (usually e-mail, but also RSS, etc.),
- all in a previously exactly defined time intervals, adjustable for different interest groups by administrators.
- Consumer of the information - customers, students, media, etc. are assured easy access to all information
in the fields of their interests from the selected provider. At the same time they can be sure that they will be
automatically informed about all the news, so they will not miss any relevant information. As previously indicated,
the server has users intelligently divided into different interest groups, so:
- Standard user receives information about an event/news at the provider and access to documents and photo gallery (in standard resolution) bound to that news.
- Press will automatically get access to the same news, but the photos will be in high resolution, usable for print.
- TV gets access to AV recording in the highest possible resolution.
It is also possible, of course, that representatives of mass media receive the information (automatically) some (preset) time before the "standard users", etc.